Safety boot - slip on - with Steel Toe caps
Safety Boots, with compulsory Steel Toecaps, are a PPE requirement to be worn by students studying for DVM, BVetBiol and BAnVetBioSc for field work.
Also offered for use by Soles students for field work in Agriculture and Geosciences.
- Brown rambler leather
- Steel toe cap
- Elastic sided
- Multi directional slip resistant sole pattern
- Oil and acid resistant sole
- Added grip at heel strike
- Heat resistant to 130 deg C
- Available in half sizes from 6.5 to 10.5
- Safety boot insole packs available separately
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right safety boot size
Selection Guide: A B C E F G H I
Product code U1:60514