Trousers - Men's cotton drill - The School of Veterinary Science
BVSc students; men's industrial cotton trousers are a requirement to be worn when on extramural placement and for Camden classes. Pants in this eStore are embroidered with School of Veterinary Science (Preferred). Equivalent hard wearing trousers may be worn as an alternative.
BAnVetBioSc students; trousers are an optional item for Camden classes.
- Cotton techno-tex drill with Teflon stain release; 310 gsm
- Relaxed comfortable fit
- Flat front styling
- Specially designed anti-crack dart to prevent gaping
- Easy-access side slant pockets
- Wider, stronger belt loops and reinforced stress points
- Multi-functional pockets; coin pocket; side ruler pocket; 2 back hip pockets; cargo pocket with flap
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right size
Camden classes and extramural placements commence mid-Semester One.
Product code U1:K13100