Trousers - men's cotton drill - Faculty of Veterinary Science
BVSc students; men's industrial cotton trousers are a requirement to be worn when on extramural placement and for Camden classes. Equivalent hard wearing trousers may be worn as an alternative.
BAnVetBioSc students; trousers are an optional item for Camden classes.
- Cotton techno-tex drill with Teflon stain release; 310 gsm
- Relaxed comfortable fit
- Flat front styling
- Specially designed anti-crack dart to prevent gaping
- Easy-access side slant pockets
- Wider, stronger belt loops and reinforced stress points
- Multi-functional pockets; coin pocket; side ruler pocket; 2 back hip pockets; cargo pocket with flap
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right size
Camden classes and extramural placements commence mid-Semester One.
Product code U1:K13100