Frequently asked questions
All school and Faculty requirements are available for trying on during the month of February in The Grad Store, ground floor Holme building opposite Pharmacy.
ALL NURSING STUDENTS: All Nursing requirements are available for trying on for size in the Nursing School in the Susan Wakil Building betweeen mid-March and mid-May
WHEN GOODS HAVE BEEN DESPATCHED YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH A LINK TO TRACK YOUR PARCEL. PLEASE USE THIS TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE IT. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF RECEIVING THE EMAIL YOU MUST CALL THE COURIER AND ESTABLISH WHERE IT IS. THE COURIERS ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL UPDATE YOU ON WHY IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED.
- Do I have to register as a user?
- How do I place an order?
- What currency are the prices on the website?
- Will I be charged GST?
- Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
- Can I collect my order in person?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Do I have to sign for my order?
- Do you have a minimum order amount?
- Can I get help to place my order?
- How do I know what I need to order?
- What are my payment options?
- How do I know my credit card information is safe?
- When do I get charged for my goods?
- I don’t have a credit card. How can I pay for my order?
- What postal methods and prices do you offer?
- Can I pick my order up and avoid paying postage costs?
- How can I track my order?
- What shipping charges will I incur?
- Can I get a delivery to my residential college?
- Do you deliver to post office boxes?
- What do I do if I haven’t received my order?
- What happens if I ordered the wrong size and I want to exchange or return my order?
- What if the goods I receive are faulty?
- How do I get a refund for a faulty item?
- Where do I send my returns to?
- How do I return my goods?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What is the Credit and Returns Policy?
- How do I submit a Return Request?
- When will I receive my replacement goods?
- What do I do if I want my replacement goods sent to another address?
All products shown are supplied and shipped from our third party warehouse, UniGear Fulfillment. UniGear Fulfillment complies with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
All requirements are available for trying on during the month of February in The Grad Store, ground floor Holme building opposite Pharmacy. Please try on before ordering if possible.
Q Do I have to register as a user?
You do not have to register to use this site. When it comes to the order confirmation page, you will need to enter your name, address, contact telephone numbers and delivery details, however this does not register you and your details are only noted as a guest shopper.
- Simply add the items you want to buy to your shopping cart
- Once you have finished shopping, click on ‘checkout’. At this stage, choose your shipping options; all costs will be displayed and added to your checkout cart
- Enter your details including your delivery address
- Submit your payment details
- An email confirmation will be sent to you once your order has been accepted.
Q Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
You will receive an email confirmation shortly after placing your order. Please review your order details carefully and contact the warehouse immediately if you wish to make any changes. Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a second email containing your delivery and tracking information. Order and shipping confirmation emails are sent to the shipping email address.
Q Can I collect my order in person?
The online eStore warehouse is not located at the University of Sydney. UniGear Fulfillment do not have a retail storefront and cannot make sales in person. Orders can only be taken online and shipped from our warehouse.
Q Can I cancel my order?
Orders can be cancelled as long as you submit your cancellation before you are notified that your order has been shipped. To cancel an order, ring 9519 1007 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line type ‘Order Cancellation’. In the body of the email include your order number and a contact phone number. Refer to the Returns Policy for further information.
Q How long will it take for my order to arrive?
During the checkout process, you will have the option of selecting your shipping method; your choice will be added to your cart at this stage. Regular orders are received within 5 working days of payment. Express deliveries are received within 2 TO 3 working days.
Delays are experienced when parcels are returned to the warehouse as couriers will not leave parcels unattended at any address. It is important that you make sure someone is home to sign for your parcel.
Q Do I have to sign for my order?
Yes. If you will not be home at the time your order is due to be delivered, please provide an alternative delivery address, as orders not able to be signed for are returned to the warehouse.
Customer service email: email@example.com
Q How do I know my credit card information is safe?
The online eStore is protected by a 128-bit digital certificate and has SSL* encryption in place to protect your data.
In accordance with PCI-DSS Security Standards, no cardholder data is stored or held by UniGear or the University of Sydney.
* SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a security protocol for managing the security of online message transmission. SSL encrypts or scrambles any information sent from your web browser to the server you are connected to, making it impossible to intercept and tamper with the information on the way. The way that SSL is implemented is via a digital certificate. Digital certificates guarantee the security of the connection between the browser and the server.
Q When do I get charged for my goods?
Your card will be debited when your order leaves the warehouse. Please note that we obtain authorisation for the total value of your purchase from your card issuer when your order is placed.
Q I don’t have a credit card. How can I pay for my order?
If you cannot pay by credit card, you can use the PayPal method. Click here to learn more.
Standard Service – 5 to 7 working days delivery
Small Items up to 500g- $12.95
Standard Items over 500g - $17.95
Express Service – 1 to 3 working days delivery
Small Items up to 500g - $17. 50
Standard Items over 500g - $19.50
Heavy Parcel Service – Same price for Standard or Express Delivery
Items over 5kg (Usually Large Boxes) - $24.95
All packages are sent via Aramex Couriers. Orders are normally shipped between 2 and 7 working days from date of order. If you will not be home when your order is due to be delivered, please provide an alternative address at the time of placing your order. Orders not able to be delivered at your address are returned to the warehouse which may cause delays in you receiving your package. A notice will be left at your address with instructions for you to arrange collection/redelivery.
Q Can I pick my order up and avoid paying postage costs?
No. Course equipment stock is held at the warehouse located in Mosman who do not have a retail shop front and do not make sales in person. The University of Sydney does not keep any stock on campus.
Q How can I track my order?
You will receive an email from the warehouse containing your delivery and tracking information. You will be able to track your order on the carrying company’s website that will be supplied in your email.
Q What shipping charges will I incur?
All original orders will incur shipping charges, which are calculated during the checkout stage. Replacements for faulty items are shipped freight free. If you have requested a return/credit for a change of mind, postage and handling will not be refunded.
Q Can I get a delivery to my residential college?
Yes. As your parcel will require a signature on delivery, make sure the attendant at your college is aware that you are expecting a delivery and ask that they accept the parcel on your behalf. College delivery addresses are shown below:
Sancta Sophia College
The Women’s College
St Andrew’s College
St John’s College
St Paul’s College
As you need to sign for the delivery of your parcel, all orders must be shipped to a residential street address. If you will be overseas when you expect your order, you can have your order delivered to your faculty (with their prior approval).
Q What do I do if I haven’t received my order?
If you have not received your order in the time you expected, and you have checked the delivery status by using your tracking number, contact the warehouse via email.
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you place an order and the item is out of stock, you will be notified by email that your order has been placed on back order and you will be advised of the revised expected delivery date.
Q What happens if I ordered the wrong size and I want to exchange or return my order?
If you have ordered an item that is the wrong size or colour, you can return your order within 14 days of invoice. You will need to return your goods neatly folded and in their wrapper (if any) for exchange.
Either post it back to us, with order details and exchange requirements, or email email@example.com with your exchange requirements and ask us for a time to call in. Our normal times to do exchange are Wedneday and Friday afternoons between 2 and 4.30pm.
Q What if the goods I receive are faulty?
Faulty items will be repaired or replaced if returned within the warranty period (6 months). To arrange a return of a faulty item, see the Returns Policy and follow the procedure outlined.
Q How do I get a refund for a faulty item?
Refunds will be issued when a faulty garment has been returned and cannot be replaced, or where a suitable item cannot be found for an exchange, provided the care instructions labelled on the garment have been followed and the item is returned within 6 months of purchase. Refer to the Returns Policy and follow the procedure outlined.
UniGear Fulfillment Unit 4/1 Hordern Place Camperdown NSW 2050
Ensure you include your name, order number and the sizes to which you want your goods exchanged.
If you want exchange your goods in person, please ask for an appointment time by email.
If you want exchange your goods in person, please ask for an appointment time by email. Our normal times to do exchange are Wedneday and Friday afternoons between 2 and 4.30pm.
Return your goods to:
Unit 4/1 Hordern Place Camperdown NSW 2050
If posting, turnaround is usually 7 working days.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Order Cancellation’ in the subject line.
- in the body of the email, include the following information:
- your order number
- a contact phone number
The warehouse will process the order cancellation as soon as they receive your request, as long as it is received before the order is processed.
Credits will be debited to the credit card on which the original purchase was made.
- the item ordered is faulty
- the item ordered is the wrong item or the wrong size
- you received the wrong item.
All returns (except where the item is faulty) must be made within 14 days of invoice. All items must be in their original condition and returned exactly as they were delivered:
- Buttoned up and folded along the original crease lines
- within its original packaging
- have all labels intact
Items can only be exchanged as like for like items, eg the same item but in a different colour or size.
Cancelled orders will be credited as above.
Simply email to email@example.com Whether you are sending your goods back or exchanging in person.
Ensure you state the size or colour of the item you want as a replacement.
If you need your replacement item shipped to an address that is different from your original order, type your new delivery address in the space shown.
- replacements for faulty items are shipped freight free
- if your return is for a credit for change of mind, you will be credited for the full cost of the item, but postage and handling will not be refunded
Simply email the warehouse on firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘your order Number’ – updated delivery address in the subject line.
In the body of the email, include the following information:
- your original order number
- your new delivery address
- your contact phone number
All products shown are supplied and shipped from our third party warehouse, UniGear.
The online eStore is managed from 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. For enquiries outside these hours, please email UniGear Fulfillment and they will contact you the next available business day.
Contact the warehouse directly for the following advice:
- Product enquiries
- Delivery enquiries
- General information
- Website issues
P: +61 2 95191007
Website CMS by SiteSuite