Dissecting kit - Veterinary Science
THIS DISSECTION KIT WAS COMPILED BY THE VET SCHOOL. IT IS THE ONLY COMPLETE & CORRECT DISSECTION KIT FOR VETERINARY RELATED STUDIES.
Dissection Kits are required from the first week of Semester One for all students (BVetBiol and BAnVetBioSc). These dissection kits are compulsory for laboratory work and have been selected and approved by the School of Veterinary Science.
Faculty specific surgical stainless steel dissection kit contents:
- 1 x vinyl carry case (red with faculty detail)
- 1 x scalpel handle - Size 4
- 5 x scalpel blades - Size 24
- 1 x Rat-tooth forceps - Size 15cm
- 1 x Palin forceps - Size 13cm
- 1 x pointed scissors - Size 16cm
- 1 x blunt probe - Size 14cm
- 1 x straight artery forceps
Product code X:911