Gumboot - with steel Toe caps
Safety gumboots with COMPULSORY Steel Mid-Sole & Toecaps are a PPE requirement to be worn by DVM, BVetBiol and BAnVetBioSc students for Camden classes.
Also offered for use by other students for field work in Science, Agriculture and Geosciences (SOLES) and Engineering.
Safety boot insole packs available separately
Boots are sold in Mens sizing. Ladies sizing is also shown in size selection to make ordering the right size easy. You may also refer to the Sizing Chart below to help you select the right gumboot size
- Durable and flexible with steel Mid-Sole & Toe Cap
- PVC/Nitrile construction upper and sole
- Kick off lug and lip at heel
- Embossed toe cover with lug for extra protection
- (P) Puncture resistant steel mid-sole
- (AN) Ankle support
- (SRA) Anti-static, slip, oil and fuel resistant outsole
- Meets AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Client BMP No 699785
Selection Guide: B E G M
Product code U1:65090