Black Safety boot - Lace up - with Steel Toe caps
Extra high quality brown or Black SAFETY boots with compulsory steel toecaps, are a PPE requirement to be worn by students studying for DVM, BVetBiol and BAnVetBioSc for field work.
Also offered for use by Soles students for field work in Agriculture and Geosciences.
Designed for comfort, safety and reliability.
PLEASE NOTE: Sizes 3 & 4 are available only in Black.
- PU/PU injection sole
- Composite toe cap
- Fully lined with polyester mesh
- TPU heel protector, front over cap, YKK zipper, zip opening with hook & pile tape closure
- 10 plastic eyelets, airport friendly
- Shock absorbent heel;
- Oil resistant, Anti-static sole
- SRC slip resistant sole
- Removable PU insock
- Individually boxed, carton of 5
- Meets AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Certified by BSI BMP No 702610
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right safety boot size
Product code U1:9E4WT